THE VALUE OF YOUR MONTHLY DUES
- Contributing to your Pension Benefit Fund with International Organization (current value @$4.50 per/month-per/year of service) which establishes a defined monthly amount upon retirement.
- Contributing to your individual International Organization Death Benefit (current value @ $6250 - $ 12500 Accidental )
- Access to Journeyman Continuing Education as well as Journeyman and Master licensing prep classes offered through the JATC a state certified program at a significant cost savings, and a new code book every code cycle.
- Opportunity for all family members to participate in numerous family oriented annual recreational activities , sportsman clubs , scholarship funding and more, sponsored by Local 969 and others
- Opportunity for all family members to receive Legal advice, Counseling, or mental health care through the Employee Assistance Program.
- Opportunity to attend regular Union meetings and Participate with a voice and a vote in determining the direction and leadership of Local 969
- Publications providing information for Union events, activities and opportunities on the Local and International Level, Electrical Industry updates and the work picture across the United States.
- The opportunity to pursue work possibilities in over 850 IBEW locals across the United States and Canada for signatory contractors providing a continuation of your benefits.